Monday, May 11, 2009

Avatar

After lecture class,we got an exciting activity from our lecturer.The rule is simple...get your partner and asked 10 questions to him/her.After that,we must draw logo/symbol of your partner based on his/her answers.I choose my friend,Wafi to became my partner and the questions are...

1) What is your favorite TV show?
program with military and combat scenes


2) What are your favorite color?
blue and white

3) What are your hobby?
movies...games....painting

4) Your zodiac?

Leo

5) What time do you sleep?
2 a.m.

6) Your favorite film genre?
action


7)How many siblings do you have?
6 and I'm second last

8) Are you talkative?
not really

9)Which one do you prefer...image or text?
image

10) Are you staying in the city/village?
City(Damansara)

And for the symbol/logo,I'm not taking all the answers to draw..I only use 3 or 4 answers given and this is WAFI's logo done by me...And the result is....



No comments:

Post a Comment